Follower

Sonntag, 6. März 2011

My favorite Shows

Hello Guys,..!

I´m sure that erveryone of you guys watch Series on TV, right? Are You suprised why I write in English? Yes you are!
Becaaaauuse,...I only watch American Shows. I don´t know why. Maybe because I´m bored of German TV? Well, not important. Here are my 2 Favorite Shows.

The first : The Vampire Diaries!
I watch the American Version only! Because i´m so in love with this Show, i can´t wait.








The second one: Hellcats!

I´m sure that no one knows it? It´s not on German TV,...now! But i guess it will be come at the next time. I hope!

This is one of the best Shows I´ve ever watch! You have to check out!






Here is a Trailer : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNMG7R6fW28
Be sure to watch!
And sorry for my mistakes! I´m just German :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen